Lunes, Setyembre 26, 2011

Esources.co.uk Scam Reviews

Esources scams are the biggest scam outfit I have ever come across. I paid my fee and then they locked my acount for no reason other than I used another computer to log in. They locked the account and still keep taking money.

this is an outrage – how do you stop them?

I searched google and there are hundreds of people getting ripped off by them!

does anyone have any contact details for esources becasue the ones they have on their site are fake?

I really wish I’d done a simple search on this company before I parted with any money. I saw a review on a forum – wholesaleforum.com/ but this is an esources scam and a con, this site seems to be owned by esources and all the comments are fake!!!! They are all put up by editors – this is what all the reputable wholesale furums are saying.

My experience is terrible and I’m getting scammed, like lots of other people. If only I could find a real address.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento